Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Weekend Recap

If you haven't noticed a trend I'm going to try and pick up a consistency in my blogging, and it's just gonna be me. No frills, no gills, no if's, and's, or but's.

I put a bit about this before hand but my friend Nelson decided it would be a good idea to sit a moving chainsaw down on his foot.

No Nelson...not a good idea.

So most of yesterday was spent hanging out at hospitals.
First one was to see Niki because she had her baby and there were some complications, a few surgery's later Easton's on his way to recovery and doing fine. We sat in the waiting room for an hour because we thought there were already people in Niki's room...there were not.

Secondly we went and saw Nelson P. Floyd. (We being the two Rachel's and I).
He was still in recovery and in a lot of pain (go figure) so we went and got food and walked through Urban Outfitters (which is painful when you have no job). I bought flip-flops.
We got back to the room and there is Nelson half smiling half grimacing. This Asian nurse saying things heavily accented about his bowel movements, we're all trying not to laugh because he is confused. Then she grabs his foot that he just had operated on...he was trying not to say bad things to her.

She leaves and his comment is...WHY UP UNTIL NOW HAS EVERYONE BEEN CAREFUL AND IT'S THE ASIAN!....
racist nelson.
Then he tells her Morphine does not help the pain and makes him itch "You want me to stop?", "No keep it coming"
druggie nelson.
IF YOU COME BACK BRING ME FOOD
hungry nelson.

if you're driving through a neighbor hood where everyone is on their porch staring you down you're automatically a racist...even if you're white and the people staring are white.

Tonight I'm going to hang out with Spiderman and Batman and little kids. I just hope after some fair warnings that the two super hero's put their weapons away before they take the stage again...and thank goodness precious few people will actually know what I mean by that.


No comments: