Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its been a few days you know what that means...

updates!

- I've run sound twice during the day and 3 times during the evening at church this week.
- I created a sermon series graphic.
- I managed to only make it to the gym once this week so far (horror upon horrors)
- I still don't have a job and am starting to get yelled at for it.
- I want a job but am having problems finding one. (and while I don't really want a restaurant job I can't seem to find one there either)
- I've eaten poorly this week. (ie out a lot)
- I ordered a new soundboard for church.
- I have slept in the basement every night this week because my dad refuses to actually make the house cool.
- I am almost always hot.
- I am wearing jeans right now and with it being hot it's a bad idea.
- I need to move out of my house (job first) and find a place on my own soon. I love my family but it's time.
- My mom and I are at odds a little bit this week because she's overly emotional. It can't be menopause because she already hit that...is there something else?
- I've still got some things to finish up for church this week but I need to apply more places to work first.
- I'm running sound at a wedding friday/saturday and church sunday (6day sound week).
- This has turned into a really dumb post.

Remember how I talked about the waiting room a bit ago? It was echo'd back to me by a man in my church who I'm 99.99999% sure never read my blog. Really kinda cool for God to confirm that he has me waiting for some reason.


No comments: