Tuesday, March 11, 2008

going out of mind sale

I'm going to be stepping out of my mind here for the next week or two.

A) I'm the only person at work for a while supporting all of the speaking events on site, and events etc. Couple that with the regular work that needs done, all of the emergencies that come up (which is more often than not) and the fact that there are only so many work hours in the day...I'd rather jump off a bridge.

B) I'm at church every night from the time i can be until between 11 and later (last night 12:30, tonight who knows). This puts my sleep habits between 4 and 5 hours a night. I am trying to get a fiber optic curtain up and running with no luck yet and if you have any hints as to how to hook these suckers up DMX, either give me a call or come help me and I'll love you forever.

C) I haven't been to the gym in a week, and it isn't looking promising this week. That right there is enough for me to loose my sanity all together.

So there is your explanation as to why I look like I haven't slept, at well or look otherwise disheveled.

No comments: