Tuesday, February 19, 2008

something written, something lost

There is one light beneath me
A signal of life
Its so empty below why would I go
Love

That light is flickering now
Threatened life
Why should I throw down my own
Love

A savage black has set in
No hope left
Can one send hope back down
Love

When the sun won't come up
His face unseen
A hand cradles you forward
Love

No greater love

_____________________

Whats with this upset
I'm not sure I understand
I'm in a place that doesnt make sense
Where up is down and down is right

I can't take this place any more
So take its place
Out of my mind with myself
One step closer to separation anxiety

Finding myself is hard
When I look in the mirror
I dont see myself returned, only pieces
Where is the sun? I live in a hole.

I can't take these pills anymore
So take their place
I'm uncomfortable with myself
One step closer to falling off the edge

I know my cries are heard
Not bouncing back to earth
These cuts were meant to heal
You took their place too
Find me searching

Ive seen this play out before
And you took my place
I can make peace with myself
One sacrifice made it easier to go on



1 comment:

AugustÄ— said...

cool :)
is it your creative work?
I like it ;)