Friday, March 6, 2009

Watchmen

*PUCH* I've always been better than you, you just don't under stand what I'm doing, that's why I'm the worlds smartest man. *AUUGGGGGGGHHHHH* *kicks and misses* *breathes hard* you're never going to get away with this, the world must know what evils you have been committing under that mask. *LAUGHS* *throws caped guy into the air* If you ever do tell the world...who is going to believe you.


That was the last 20 minutes of The Watchmen. Proof that superhero's/villains dialogue during their fights. If not for that the movie was pretty good. A little drawn out (then again when watching it at 2am anything seems drawn out). Great amounts of violence and gore. For that I was pleased. Seriously some of the sickest fight sequences in a movie of that kind.

Be forewarned, there is plenty of nudity and sex to go around in the movie, so it's not something you want to take the family to go see, or go to on date night.

Over all I would give this movie a 6 or 7 out of 10.

I got more excited for the Harry Potter, Star Trek and Transformer II previews though. Seriously who's with me on those?! JJ Abram's is going to kick but on Star Trek and hopefully revive the series. Yeah I'm a Trekkie nerd. You get geeked over stuff too.

Ok my post is actually over so I'm going to go back to work now.

PS I got my iPhone replaced yesterday because the vibrate/ring button fell off. I still love my phone, and now I have a new one. It's syncing my music and all of my contacts have already been restored. Thank you Apple, or making my phone experience so amazing.


No comments: