Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Waiting Room

Each person has their own waiting room. Something I'm being forced to learn. I feel God has called me in a particular direction and now he's told me to sit and wait. I'm not sure I like waiting, but that is what he's got me doing now. I think that is probably one of the most difficult things to possibly do, especially when you feel like you know what you should be doing, and aren't doing it.

So as an encouragement, you're not alone in your waiting room, whatever it is you're waiting for. You could be there a few day's like Jonah in the belly of the fish, or many years like the children of Israel in the desert with Moses waiting on the promise land.

So until then I glory in Christ and what he will do when the time is right. Even if I don't like waiting.


No comments: